1. de Lange JE, Burrows LJ, Binette J-S, Quenneville CE. (2023) Behind shield blunt trauma: characterizing the back-face deformation of shields with a focus on upper limb loading. Annals of Biomedical Engineering 51:1331-1342
2. Brenneman Wilson EC, Quenneville CE, Maly MR. (2023) Integrating MR imaging with full-surface indentation mapping of femoral cartilage in an ex vivo porcine stifle. Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials 139:105651
3. Djuricic A, Gee A, Schemitsch E, Quenneville CE, Zdero R. (2022) Biomechanical design of a new percutaneous locked plate for comminuted proximal tibia fractures. Medical Engineering & Physics 104:103801
4. Schwarcz H, Thotakura A, Quenneville CE. (2022) Ashing of bone: errors due to loss of CO2 and their correction. Journal of Bone and Mineral Metabolism 40:594-601
5. Steinmann N, de Lange JE, Binette JS, Bourget D, Quenneville CE. (2022) Quantification of behind shield blunt impacts using a modified upper extremity Anthropomorphic Test Device. Journal of Biomechanical Engineering 144(9):091010
6. DiCecco LA, D’Elia A, Quenneville CE, Soleymani L, Grandfield K. (2022) Ionic liquid treatment for efficient sample preparation of hydrated bone for scanning electron microscopy. Micron 153:103192
7. De Lange J and Quenneville CE. (2022) The axial impact response and plantar load distribution of the Hybrid III and MIL-Lx under altered ankle postures. Journal of Biomechanical Engineering 144(1):011003
8. Mohammadi H, Pietruszczak S, Quenneville CE. (2021) Numerical analysis of hip fracture due to a sideways fall. Journal of the Mechanical Behaviour of Biomedical Materials 115:104283
9. Thomas PJ, Newell EE, Eccles K, Holloway AC, Idowu I, Xia Z, Hassan E, Tomy G, Quenneville CE. (2021) Co-exposures to trace elements and polycyclic aromatic compounds (PACs) impacts North American river otter (Lontra canadensis) baculum. Chemosphere 265:128920
10. Jazinizadeh F and Quenneville CE. 3D reconstruction of the proximal femur from a DXA scan compared to 2D analysis for fracture risk prediction in a clinical population. Annals of Biomedical Engineering 49(4):1222-1232
11. Gluek C, Zdero R, Quenneville CE. (2020) A Novel Synthetic Composite Femur Representing Osteoporotic Bone. Journal of Biomechanics 111(9):110018.
12. Jazinizadeh F, Adachi JD, Quenneville CE. (2020) Association of Two-Dimensional Geometry and Bone Mineral Density Distribution of Proximal Femur with the Hip Fractures in Older Adults. Osteoporosis International 31(10):1925-1933.
13. Jazinizadeh F and Quenneville CE. (2020) Enhancing Hip Fracture Risk Prediction by Statistical Modeling and Texture Analysis on DXA Images. Medical Engineering & Physics 78:14-20. Article of the month.
14. Cameron MW, Schemitsch EH, Zdero R, Quenneville CE. (2020) Biomechanical impact testing of synthetic versus human cadaveric tibias for predicting injury risk during pedestrian-vehicle collisions. Traffic Injury Prevention 21(2):163-168.
15. Jazinizadeh F, Mohammadi H, Quenneville CE. (2020) Comparing the Fracture Limits of the Proximal Femur Under Impact and Quasi-static Conditions in Simulation of a Sideways Fall. Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials 103:103593.
16. Acharya I, Van Tuyl JT, de Lange J, Quenneville CE. (2019) A Force-Sensing Insole to Quantify Impact Loading to the Foot. Journal of Biomechanical Engineering 141:024501-1-6.
17. Martinez AA, Chakravarty AB, Quenneville CE. (2018) The Effect of Impulse on the Axial Fracture Tolerance of the Isolated Tibia During Automotive and Military Impacts. Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials 78:315-320.
18. Amuno S, Al-kaissi A, Jamwal A, Niyogi S, Quenneville CE. (2018) Chronic Arsenicosis in Wild Snowshoe Hares (Lepus Americanus) Breeding Near Yellowknife, Northwest Territories (Canada), Part 2: Manifestation of Bone Abnormalities and Osteoporosis. Science of the Total Environment 612:1559-1567.
19. Smolen C and Quenneville CE. (2017) Loading Through a Finite Element Model of the Foot and Ankle in Various Postures. Annals of Biomedical Engineering 45(8):1993-2008.
20. Chakravarty AB, Martinez AA, Quenneville CE. (2017) The Injury Tolerance of the Tibia Under Off-Axis Impact Loading. Annals of Biomedical Engineering, 45(6):1534-1542.
21. Quenneville CE, Fournier E, Shewchenko N. (2017) The Effect of ATD Lower Leg Surrogate Selection on Impact Mitigating System Evaluation in Low and High-Rate Loading Conditions. Military Medicine 182(9):e1981-e1986.